Sunday, May 1, 2016

The semester is just about over!

The semester is finally coming to a close. Classes end next week with final exams, so instructors and students are trying to rush through their last parts of the course and beginning to think about those annoying final exams. When I am not in the class, there appears to be no sign of anything slowing down or even stopping when it comes to finishing homework or even studying. I’ve got so many things to look forward to in the upcoming days: finishing all of my online ENGL 3043 assignments, Dr. Warsame’s early childhood portfolio, and preparing myself to give birth to my son on May 21, 2016!

Weekends for me are full of fun and have a lot of extra activities too! I try so hard to find just about two hour just to get a little homework done so I don’t feel so behind when Monday finally arrives. For example, this weekend I was preparing for my baby shower that was on Saturday. It was a fun way to share a part of my new beginnings coming forth. I am so excited to become a mother. There are so much fun in one weekend.

With the semester coming to an end, I’m getting nerves just thinking about how this is my last couple of days being by myself without having a baby around. All and all, I have been finishing this semester out strong with the grades I have earned thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment