Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My daily job reflecting on my passion!


The picture tells it all! I love my job at target. Has someone ever told you to quit you day job because it is not giving you the opportunity to pursue you passion?  Sitting around having stuffs handed to you does not only make you lazy but should make you want more to do more in life. Working at target gives me an opportunity to better my social skills that will help me in the near future when I become a teacher.  There are far more examples that put up with my everyday routine, but the key concept is vibrant: you can achieve both at the same time.

Most student who are working and going to college find themselves blaming their daily jobs for why they can’t complete their personal goals. Honestly, there are times were you could blame your job from holding you back from your passion. Practically every person is held to some usage of time limitation, then again the individuals who truly want to reach their personal goal find the time. 
  

Working at target I take the time to think about how this job would benefits me in the near future. Some days I become very exhausted or just don’t want to be there. Once I get off I think about how my day went at work and I have to move forward and know that I am doing something that I love and it will always a positive reflection to use when I’m not feeling motivated. Don't resign from your day job, just take advantage of the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment